The Clinch-O-Matic

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Not writing in a time of crisis

I don't have time to write anything here these days, but I thought I'd just post something anyway, just to let people know that I haven't forgotten I have a blog.

Big presentation to work on for Thursday night, paper due Monday, another paper due next Thursday, and then a third paper due the Thursday after that. Plus two psych exams mixed in somewhere in there too. So, please, forgive me.

When I get home (this just in... December 15!), I'll start writing more here. A lot more. Until then, keep your collective shirts on, everyone.

4 Comments:

At 3:53 AM, Blogger eclinchy said...

Haha... what?

 
At 2:28 PM, Blogger eclinchy said...

All-time heads-up match scoreboard:
Evans 3
Guthrie 0

The numbers speak for themselves, bitch.

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger eclinchy said...

"I'll give you that once where we bought in for like 2 bucks each, and i lost 6... or something"

Six divided by two was three, last I checked.

 
At 2:42 PM, Blogger eclinchy said...

No, Guff, you're definitely wrong. I distinctly remember us both starting with $2 in chips each time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home